Raytheon IIS is seeking a Senior Technical Planner, in Colorado Springs. This position will report to and take direction from the NISSC program Planning Manager, and will be responsible for partnering with Control Account Managers (CAMs), and Integrated Product Team Leads (IPTLs) to facilitate the development and maintenance of the program Integrated Master Plan and Integrated Master Schedule (IMP/IMS). This position will also work closely with finance, contracts, and engineering/technical personnel, to implement, maintain, and report against the program Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB). This position requires a highly analytical, data driven, attention to detail, results oriented individual that proactively seeks out data, engages stakeholders, and facilitates closure of commitments. Responsibilities will include the tracking and reporting of critical program information, providing in-depth and actionable analysis, contributing to the continued improvement and implementation of new project planning/scheduling concepts, techniques, policies and procedures to meet Raytheon, Program, and customer requirements, as well as supporting the recurring program business rhythm (weekly and monthly), and generating weekly/monthly internal and external program review packages and Contractual Data Requirements List (CDRL) submittals. Additional responsibilities may also include supporting program critical path and Schedule Risk Assessments (SRA) and performing related analysis.
• Must be a US Citizen
• 4+ years program Planning/Scheduling experience
• Intermediate knowledge of scheduling fundamentals and techniques
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Project scheduling software
• Intermediate knowledge of Earned Value Management Systems and reporting
• Knowledge of Engineering Software Design and Development lifecycle and processes
• Ability to work independently, or as directed in a team environment
• Possess good analytical, presentation, and communication skills
• Ability to quickly/easily adjust to changing priorities/direction
• Proficient at using Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Knowledge of Integrated Master Plans (IMP) and the relationship to the Integrated Master Schedule
• Familiarity with the following software applications: Milestones Professional, Full Monte (or similar Schedule Risk software); Microframe Project Manager (MPM) or APEX financial systems
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or PMI Scheduling Professional certification (PMI-SP)
• Experience with Capture/Proposal process
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, or other Technical discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience).
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.