Raytheon Company is seeking a Program Manager (PM) to focus on driving GIS Future Space-Ground ISR markets, on expanding our development capabilities, on growing existing business with current customers, and on capturing new adjacent markets and customers. This critical position will work with Mission Area and Sub Mission Area Leadership Teams to assist acceleration of financial growth to meet year over year growth targeted over the next five years. This position must have in-depth experience and understanding within the Intelligence Community to include its vision and objectives for both Space and Ground
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Ensures that all program activities are performed and completed in a timely, cost effective, and efficient manner without compromising the quality of the performance and deliverables. The Program Management part of this role is responsible for planning, organizing, controlling, directing, and staffing the technical, administrative, financial, contractual, and personnel actions required.
• Serves as the official point of contact for Government and Industry Partners to include serve as the liaison with various cross corporation stakeholders creating a spirit of partnership that will provide business and technical advice and ensure the success of the program and the customer’s mission.
• Exercises management and operational control and retain full responsibility for the performance of assigned work.
• Plans for, documents, and executes processes for technical program management; requirements management; staffing, recruiting, and retention; risk management, performance management, metrics reporting, communications planning and management, and subcontractor management.
• Collects and manages the Sponsor's requirements and ensures that the Program personnel are fulfilling these requirements.
• Manages subcontractor relationships and assures stellar subcontract performance
• Builds and maintains relationships and networks with other companies whether primes, teammates, or sub-contractors and with other Raytheon businesses.
• The position requires occasional travel
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• U.S. Citizen with a current DOD security investigation that will support a Top Secret (TS) Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) clearance.
• Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from an accredited institution or five (5) years' experience in managing operational support personnel
• Master's Degree or Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
• At least 15 years of leadership experience with development, production, operations and sustainment of satellite ground and space systems.
• At least 5 years- experience working with the DoD including knowledge of DoD Records Management, Training, Technical Orders, and Operations programs.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Comfortable giving technical briefings to senior DoD personnel.
• Knowledge and experience managing DoD security programs including: OPSEC, physical security, Information Assurance, COMSEC, personnel security, and Information Security.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Experience working at a classified customer facilities
Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI clearance with poly on day one of employment. Must be cross-over eligible.
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or related Discipline
Master’s Degree preferred
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 127713BR 127713
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.