What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
As a Plan Production Control Specialist, you will be responsible for all aspects of production scheduling including planning, preparing and making necessary changes. In this role, you will support new product introduction and production programs within CCA (Circuit Card Assembly).
Your responsibilities will include:
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.Required Skills:
- Participation in evaluation and coordination of program requirements to ensure a controlled flow of materials and services to meet customer requirements
- Providing detailed status of work in progress, material availability, and communicates constraints to program schedule
- Assisting with preparation of work orders or purchase requests for the production or purchase of components or parts based on master production schedule, shop load and inventory requirements.
- Assisting with coordination of interdepartmental activity with quality, operations, purchasing, engineering, logistics and program.
- Scheduling and expediting the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers and requests for shipping orders
- Experience with production control, planning / scheduling, supply chain, manufacturing, operations, finance or project management
- US citizenship is required
Required Education: Bachelor's DegreeThis job is posted internally as: Plan Production Control Specialist IFind out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- Experience with PRISM, SAP and/or Kinaxis
- Experience with activities related to planning and/or scheduling
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- APICS/CSCP certified or ability to achieve within first year
- Experience with financial systems
- Ability to handle multiple decisions based on workload dispersion, program priorities, management and customer decisions
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Strong Interpersonal skills including excellent written and oral communication skills
Raytheon: “Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.