Infrastructure Operations Manager (Job Number:441770)
- The Infrastructure Operations Manager (IOM) operates with an ITIL-based service framework to manag all operations-related processes, ensures the operation of the Enterprise meets defined service levels, and serves as the contractor’s service owner for all IT services and solutions.
- The IOM manages IT Infrastructure Engineering and Operations to include Data Centers, Cloud provided IT solutions, networking, and server/storage support.
- The IOM is responsible for management and support for a dispersed workforce with systems and applications hosted on-premise or deployed in the cloud.
- This position is also responsible for implementing and operating the Enterprise Operations Center (EOC) for 7/24/365 IT infrastructure monitoring in coordination with the Service Desks and Security Operations Center (SOC).
- The IOM supports and enhances the customer's mission capability to improve operational efficiency by streamlining processes, standardizing technology usage, and utilizing commodity IT and shared services.
- The IOM works with the PM and the IT Service Manager to manage, optimize, and enhance infrastructure operations production support processes for production control management, compliance monitoring, and the reporting of the workflow processes associated with tactical infrastructure operations.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Other Clearance
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Other Clearance
- Experience managing large IT Infrastructure Engineering and Operations serving a diverse end user and other stakeholder base to include Data Centers, Cloud provided IT solutions, LAN, Server, and Storage Support.
- Five or more years of management experience operating in an ITIL framework.
- Demonstrated experience operating and integrating IT management tool suites and supporting a dispersed workforce with on-premise applications as well as many applications deployed in the cloud.
- Two or more years of experience managing a Network Operations Center.
- Demonstrated experience with IT Infrastructure Optimization and with sophisticated tools for capacity planning and predicative analytics for bandwidth trending.
- Certified ITIL Intermediate Level Certification, Microsoft or Linux Server certifications
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP), VMware crtifications, Networking certifications.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 8, 2018, 9:32:43 AM
Primary Location: United States-TN-OAK RIDGE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Other Clearance
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job