IT Service Manager (Job Number:441705)
The Service Delivery Manager for IT Service Management (ITSM) is the primary point of contact in dealing with technology service proactive improvements, relationship management and overall service improvement. They require the ability to manage and interact with senior level executives within the business, respond to any and all service concerns regarding the support and ensure restoration of service. The SDM is required to identify and drive methodologies and processes that support world class standards and manage key targeted areas for improvement. Ensure that service level management best practices exist across all service platforms. This position will enhance the client experience by managing the service delivery performance of services to our clients and ensure that optimum performance is achieved. The Service Delivery Manager works closely with various departments and Client account stakeholders to ensure consistent quality service delivery and to identify and facilitate remediation of service quality issues as they arise. The Service Delivery Manager coordinates activities with the various matrixed functional leaders.
- Ensure smooth service delivery in line with contractual commitments being the interface between customer and SDMs. This includes, but is not limited to technical backlog reviews, customer service requests, etc.
- Support the organization in delivering Service, Strategy and Vision.
- Collaborate with other Service Delivery Managers to develop processes, standards and procedures for the Managed Services team consistent with department strategy and vision.
- Support the process owners and ensure process functionality and service delivery.
- Maintain a sound knowledge and understanding of current methodologies, technologies, services and tools.
- Mitigate the impact of service failures and improve quality Standard Operating Procedures.
- Form strong relationships with the stakeholders building an understanding of requirements and business drivers.
- Establish and maintain strong personal relationships gaining trust and respect with the customer base in the assigned service area with the goal of meeting contractual commitments.
- Determine appropriateness of escalations and ensure service delivery of all issues from managed service clients by enforcing escalation and ticket handling processes.
- Prepare status and system health reports for Managed Service clients by working with differing internal and external teams.
- Attend regular customer service meetings delivering service reports in line with contractual obligations with key customers.
- Acting as the liaison between our team and the client
- Assisting with the oversight of all resources and support organizations required to deliver the solution
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Other Clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- ITIL® V3 Intermediate certification required. ITIL expert preferred.
- 5 years of ITIL Service Delivery experience required
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal communications and complex problem solving, advanced written and verbal communications skills including the ability to develop presentations and present to senior management
- Conceptual knowledge for all areas of IT Infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, cloud, EUC, applications, security hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, switches, firewalls and gateways)
- Detailed working knowledge of a very broad range of IT systems
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and excitement with key customer personnel, as well as work collaboratively and in a hands-on manner with technical professionals
- Experience in a Service Delivery function, including solid experience in dealing with customers and technical teams
- Experience working for an established managed or cloud services provider (MSP/CSP)
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communications and complex problem solving
- Strong process orientation, problem solving & troubleshooting skills and a firm commitment to quality.
REQUIRED SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Exhibiting professionalism and diplomacy
- Energetic, forward-thinking, and creative
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of Cisco Unified Communications Architect, Engineering
- Extensive experience of customer and supplier relationships
- Experience in enterprise applications, solutions and data center infrastructures
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 8, 2018, 10:24:05 AM
Primary Location: United States-TN-OAK RIDGE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job