Administrative Assistant Senior
Job ID: 459702BR
Date posted: Nov. 08, 2018
Description:We need your support on two dynamic and growing programs enabling some of the nations highest priority defense needs.
This role performs a variety of secretarial and administrative duties for assigned managers or senior staff members.
*Performs normal office functions
*Arranging meetings and conferences
*Maintains program and PM daily Outlook calendars.
*Uses personal computers and standard desktop software to compose reports, correspondence, and memorandums; reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage;
*Answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance. Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
Experience in travel booking and expense reconciliation.
Experience in managing emails, calendar and schedule for leader.
The following are desired but not required:
* Understanding of basic financial concepts.
* Lean concepts training and/or certification.
* Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
* Demonstrated advanced computer experience with respect to Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
* Demonstrated strong knowledge of Outlook Calendar and Meeting functions
* Demonstrated ability to coordinate complex travel arrangements and reconciliation of expense reports.
* Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion.
* Be very flexible and possess project management skills and project coordination experience sufficient to work independently and execute projects with minimal supervision.
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative in leader's absence.
* Must be able to multi-task and complete assignments accurately and on time.
* Current Interim or Final Secret Clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Administrative
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day