Software Engineer Sr
Job ID: 460190BR
Date posted: Nov. 08, 2018
City: Fort Meade
Description:As a Software Engineer at Lockheed Martin, you will:
- Support custom design and development
- Design and develop end-to-end data flow and tasking into tools developed as prescribed by the Government.
- Provide/author documentation and participate in design, code, and readiness reviews.
• Experience and related skills in architecture, requirements definition, design of computer projects, interface specifications, coding, and testing.
• Experience and related skills in both low-level languages (machine and assembly) and high level languages (C/, , FORTH).
• Have at least five (5) years of experience and related skills in architecture, requirements definition, design of computer projects, interface specifications, coding, and testing.
• Shall have at least three (3) years experience and related skills in low-level languages (machine and assembly) and high level languages (C/, , FORTH).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Software Engineering
Clearance Level: TS/SCI w/Poly
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)