Aeronautical Engineer Associate
Job ID: 446834BR
Date posted: Nov. 08, 2018
City: Fort Worth
Description:Joint Strike Fighter (F-35) mechanical design of electrical wire harness installation. Design using 3D CATIA design tool. Engineering release coordination to include post release shop support and post aircraft delivery support.
Must be a US Citizen, this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school in mechanical engineering or related technical degree.
• Prior experience in a related industry preferred.
• Demonstrated proficiency in mechanical design and subsystems routing installation design.
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge in airframe drawings, CATIA 3D modeling, electrical systems schematics.
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work, multi-task, and manage time effectively.
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: 4 yr and up College
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Yes
Career Area: Aeronautical Engineering
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day