Senior Tax Accountant
Job ID: 459790BR
Date posted: Nov. 08, 2018
Description:Position responsible for the review and preparation of Foreign Derived Deductible Income & Foreign Source Income packets included in LMC's federal income tax return, quarterly financial reports, payments, long-range plan and provision.
Tax accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Prepare tax accounting submissions,
- Review tax accounting data for Controlled Foreign Corporations and certain branches
- Calculate E&P, Dividends and Previously Tax Income of foreign subsidiaries
- Assist in the preparation, review and E-filing of federal income tax forms that report international activity included in LMC's consolidated federal income tax return, such as Forms 1118, 5471, 865, 8858 and 926
- Prepare Research & Development, Goodwill & Interest allocations for foreign tax credit
-Assist tax manager in special projects such as information technology initiatives and certain business acquisitions & dispositions
-Assessment of unrecognized tax benefits
-Assist in reserve calculations, collection and review of transfer pricing, SARBOX documentation, tax modeling, refund claims and tax packet and template updates
-Other duties as assigned/necessary
- Demonstrated knowledge of US tax law
- Demonstrated knowledge of tax accounting and calculation of foreign tax provision
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Effective communication skills
- Highly organized and able to execute projects and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team
- Demonstrated ethical work standards
-Previous experience with US tax reporting for foreign operations
-Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS1000 CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Finance
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day