Supply Chain Strategy and Risk Management
Job ID: 459091BR
Date posted: Nov. 08, 2018
City: Cherry Hill, Fort Worth, King of Prussia, Littleton, Orlando
State: Colorado, Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas
Description:Be a part of the Supply Chain Strategy organization within Global Supply Chain Operations responsible for driving and coordinating supply chain strategy initiatives, facilitate strategic conversations with Corporate Functions and Business Areas, support internal and external stakeholder engagements and represent GSCO on various cross functional initiatives. Duties will include:
• Facilitating the enterprise supply chain strategy that aligns with the Business Areas focusing on Affordability, Supplier Performance, Risk Management, Digital Culture and Talent
• Cross functional stakeholder engagement with Internal Audit, Ethics and Sustainability, Corporate Information Security, Government Affairs and Supplier Quality focused on emerging supply chain risks and initiatives
• Facilitating Supply Chain Policy Working Group with Government Affairs focusing on emerging supply chain regulations
• Representing GSCO on the Counterfeits Prevention IPT to ensure risk mitigation strategies are in place, as well as, compliance to DFARS regulations
• Representing GSCO on the Supply Chain Cyber Security WG to establish and implement strategies to protect LM’s information
• Facilitating supply chain multi-tier risk intelligence enablement
• Facilitating emerging supply chain initiatives such as a Threat Response Playbook, Restricted Suppliers Process and Subcontract Management Risk/Compliance Audits
• Supporting Supply Chain Council actions and engagements
Experience leading and supporting cross functional initiatives, ability to communicate effectively across all levels of management both verbally and written.
Problem solving and Project Management skills with attention to details.
Supply Chain or Engineering education with relevant business experience.
Subcontract Management and/or Program Management experience, OLDP/ELDP graduate
High energy, self-starting, team player who achieves goals and delivers results
Experience leading cross functional IPTs,
Experience in strategy and process development, risk management and problem solving,
Demonstrate the ability to lead complex projects
Proven ability to effect change and lead a diverse cultural evolution in achieving affordability objectives.
Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
Proven Project Management experience.
Past experience in managing project execution across a diverse organization/function team.
Experience from other functional roles beyond Supply Chain, for example: Quality, Engineering, IT, etc
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS1000 CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Purchasing/Procurement/Supply Chain
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day