Job ID: 460251BR
Date posted: Nov. 08, 2018
City: King of Prussia
Program: Ivory Tree
Description:As a software engineer, Lockheed Martin invites you to create “new realities,” enabling solutions that have never been seen before. You’ll work with fast-paced teams on diverse challenges, from creating out-of-the-box Web apps to designing for legendary advanced projects. Whatever the project, you can rely on the backing of a global technology leader with a culture that values innovative thinking and the resources that make it happen. Stand on the shoulders of a rich heritage of achievement as you write our next chapter
The Dragon Eye program is developing mission solutions in support of a large system deployment. Multiple techniques will be studied and the best solutions will developed for a prototype system. engineers will assist in the design in a development environment. Applicants selected will be subject to a government investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
So create a better world while you build your future. Become a Lockheed Martin systems . You are meant to benefit humanity.
Master's degree in Software Engineering or related discipline from an accredited University.
Minimum 3.0 GPA
Ability to obtain security clearance
- Experience with signal processing
- Familiarity with signal test equipment (Spectrum Analyzers, Function Generators)
- Knowledge of development tools and methodologies specifically the Atlassian tool set (Jira, Crucible, Fisheye, and Confluence)
- COTS integration (ActiveMQ, Boost, jsoncpp, Log4cxx, etc.)
- Experience in real time processing environment
- Experience with HW interface development
- Linux operating system experience
- GPU/CUDA programming
- Communications systems prototyping
- Automated testing experience (Nightly build and test) executed via scripting/Jenkins/Boost Unit Test
- Current TS with SCI, last Periodic Reinvestigation within the last five years.
- Experience using C, C++ or another object oriented development language
- Experience with version control methodologies (e.g. git)
- Effective oral and written communication skills and an ability to work effectively in a rapid paced, team environment
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies (languages, patterns, signal analysis, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively in a rapid prototyping environment (Design a little, code a little, test a little)
- Strong analysis and mathematical skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: 4 yr and up College
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: Yes
Career Area: Software Engineering
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Type: Task Order/IDIQ
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)