RMS Brand Experience Communications Representative
Job ID: 460050BR
Date posted: Nov. 08, 2018
City: Littleton, Moorestown
State: Colorado, New Jersey
Description:Right content + right context = the formula for brand experience success. And while the formula is simple—the variety of touch points and technologies that bring a brand to life are anything but. That’s why Lockheed Martin’s Rotary and Mission Systems business is hiring a Brand Experience Communications Representative.
As part of the RMS Marketing and Brand Experience team, this role will support Lockheed Martin’s most diverse business area—from helicopters and ships to autonomy, cyber, sensors and more. This position will collaborate with multiple functions to ensure content is ready and easily accessible for the business’ paid, earned and owned communications channels. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Advertising and Marketing Communications: Serve as delegate to digital content strategists and contribute to social media channels. Support RMS Brand and Advertising lead with creation of ads in Lockheed Martin’s new brand visual system. Manage the RMS ad tracker and coordinate with the data and insights team to report results.
• Digital Asset Production: Coordinate with multiple functions to establish and manage a brand asset development schedule for creation of photos, videos, infographics and other visual content depicting RMS products and capabilities. Ensure digital assets comply with brand standards and are appropriately deployed across Lockheed Martin-owned content management systems. Facilitate Public Information Release Authorization (PIRA) process.
• Digital Asset Management: Catalog and maintain brand assets in RMS’ newly-established Digital Asset Management system. Advance digital asset management capabilities with streamlined operations, optimized user workflows, governance, metadata standards and best practice application.
• Brand Experience Projects: Support RMS Enterprise Communications team with brand experience initiatives including implementation of the RMS Site Experience project; team SharePoint management; and other projects as assigned.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and with attention to detail, including authoring statements of work / requirements documentation and status reports
• Familiarity with Digital Asset Management and Content Management Systems, metadata taxonomy and SEO best practices
• Knowledge of web and social media publishing best practices
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude, including comfort with ambiguity and juggling multiple stakeholders and priorities
A degree in Communications, Marketing or Business is strongly preferred
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Public Relations
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)