Information Security Risk Management Analyst (Job Number:441795)
SAIC is looking for an Information Security Risk Management Analyst to support the implementation of security controls, documentation of the security plan, assessment of security controls and infrastructure, application of remediation actions, and monitoring of the IT infrastructure in the new Command and Control Facility (C2F) at Offutt AFB leading up to enterprise system turnover.
- Configure and execute Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans on the C2F enterprise infrastructure.
- Document vulnerabilities and then support mitigation activities.
- Apply Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Supports the Department of Defense (DOD) Risk Management Framework (RMF) for building security authorization packages leading to authorization of the C2F enterprise.
Required Security Clearance:
- Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Intelligence (TS/SCI)
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; 13 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Masters and seven (7) years or more experience;
- PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience. experience.
Desired Certifications and Experience:
- ACAS training and experience
- CompTIA Security+ ce or CISSP
- CompTIA Linux+ or Microsoft Windows Server 2012 MCSA
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 8, 2018, 3:26:18 PM
Primary Location: United States-NE-OFFUTT AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job