CarMax has been a Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work For since 2005”, was awarded a 2018 Top Workplaces honor by The Atlanta Journal Constitution and ranked 5th of Atlanta’s top 25 large companies, and Training magazine’s “Top 125 Training Companies” 2008-2018. Our culture is built upon the values of respect, integrity and transparency, and we live these values every day in how we treat our Customers and our Associates.
Responsible for processing funding documents to ensure the compliance of all vehicles financed by CarMax Auto Finance and documenting associated errors; collecting and reviewing supplemental documents created by CarMax Stores or other CarMax Auto Finance departments to ensure accuracy and retention. Receiving calls and/or making phone calls to customers and/or CarMax stores regarding customer paperwork or requested account updates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Process the review of funding documents based on documented policies and procedures.
• Annotate accounts in company databases to document interactions with the customers, CarMax store personnel or third parties.
• Evaluate customer accounts, work requests, or paperwork and determine follow-up steps required based on documented policies and procedures.
• Answer inbound and/or make outbound phone calls to address questions, or assist customers, CarMax stores or third parties.
• Generate and maintain specific department reporting according to documented procedures.
• Perform above functions within department expectations/metrics.
• Perform special projects as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Adaptability and flexibility.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Speak and listen effectively in dealing with customers and stores.
• Basic typing skills including minimum speed and accuracy requirements.
• Great work-life balance, community involvement, team engagement events, on-site gym…etc.
• Not a suit & tie environment, think jeans and sneakers.
• Flexible work hours with shifts that include days, evenings, and weekends.