Cushman & Wakefield (http://www.cushmanwakefield.com/en/careers)
Job Description Summary
· Assist in the management of building /facilities to ensure that services are delivered in a manner that achieves excellent customer satisfaction.
· Complete all building equipment preventative maintenance.
· Complete daily equipment rounds and inspections.
· Perform building operations to include unsupervised line-up of energized and de-energized equipment
· Maintain current equipment procedures and ensure safety requirements at all times.
· Practice emergency response plans.
· The Building Engineering Team will be staffed by a 24/7 rotational shift.
· Insure 100% uptime for the client.
· Conduct daily “Plan of the day” (POD’s).
· Input all time in BIG (CMMS) and ensure work orders are closed out daily.
· Develops positive relationships with clients, local management and service providers.
· Proactive in client assistance and promptly responds to problem and concerns that are recurring or of a sensitive nature; enforce rules and regulations.
· Provide input at regular review of facilities management operations and implement improvement plans.
· Coordinate, schedule and manage third party vendors to perform routine planned preventive maintenance as necessary.
· Implementation of initiatives to ensure that best practice is achieved in every aspect of service delivery with particular focus on cost, quality, and client satisfaction.
· Maintain sustainability strategies and processes as they pertain to the built environment.
· Assist in management of all facilities management projects from operational to strategic level.
· Performs daily services within the contract standard scope of works / KPI.
· Assist with monitoring outsourced / term contractors on as needed basis for safety and security.
· Interface closely with the Client and customers to proactively provide assistance.
· Provide high quality customer service to both internal and external customers.
· Perform predictive and preventive maintenance program as directed by Chief Engineer.
· Respond to client needs and coordinate resources to resolve issues.
· Ensures engineering emergency equipment is maintained properly and is tested
· Operate and maintain all building services/facilities in excellent condition and in accordance to the planned maintenance program to maximize efficiency and minimize maintenance and energy costs.
· Perform safety/ routine inspection on general facilities of the client office to ensure office facilities and equipment are operating at optimum level.
· Assist in the investigation of the root cause of all breakdowns as directed by Team leaders.
· Assist all weekend and after-hour’s maintenance / repair works is required.
· Perform all Data Center Engineers duties as assigned.
· Trade school training/two-year degree / engineering or facilities management degree preferred but not mandatory.
· Minimum four (4) years of working experience in Data Center or Critical facility, preferred but not mandatory.
· Preferred candidate would have a broad background of mechanical and electrical training and experience.
· EPA 608 Certification Type I and Type II, preferred but not mandatory.
· Have good anticipation, analytical skills, with problem solving aptitude.
· Extremely strong customer services skill.
· Good leadership, interpersonal skills and team building.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
· Knowledge of workplace safety and health.
· Able to work in a team environment but also independently as required.
· English language required. Other languages are a bonus.
· Must have complete knowledge of UPS, EPS and all integration and operations of Paralleling switchgear; preferred, but not mandatory.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.