The Supplier Excellence Program (SEP) transforms the way we work with our suppliers by driving collaborative, strategic relationships resulting in shared success for Raytheon, our suppliers, and our customers. The Manager III Supply Chain Business Operations - SEP is responsible for planning and executing the strategies, projects, and initiatives to drive enterprise level performance and operational excellence in support of the program.
The successful candidate will partner with key stakeholders across the enterprise, in coordination with the SEP Steering Committee, to manage elements of the SEP program, including Supplier Awards, Supplier Conference, Supplier Scorecards, and the Enterprise Supplier Advisory Council (ESAC).
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
This position will be located in the metro Boston area, Waltham, MA.
- Managing the Enterprise Supplier Advisory Council (ESAC), including meeting planning, project tracking, and managing action items
- Event planning and execution for conferences and internal and external offsite events
- Coordinating across supply chain to implement projects and initiatives for improving systems, tools, and/or processes within SEP
- Compiling, analyzing, and providing solution-based recommendations for decision-making on large & complex data sets leveraging multiple business systems/ tools, metrics & reports
- Developing and implementing project plans including change management, leverage best practices, and end-user training
- Generating, presenting, and influencing management level reports, training and/or communications
- Maintain positional awareness of the SEP in relation to industry benchmarks; identify needs and set strategy/ goals to advance the program
- Providing first-level expertise and guidance to end users on systems, tools and processes related to SEP, utilizing appropriate escalation channels & SMEs
- Innovating and collaborating cross-functionally to develop solutions to a variety of complex problems
- Review and trending of performance metrics
- 10+ years’ Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, IT, Quality, Contracts or relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint
- Project Management experience
- Strong individual and interpersonal skills, specifically related influencing without authority
- Ability to support and execute change management activities
- Written and oral communication skills; presentation skills
- Detail oriented, strong analytical skills, ability to prioritize
- Negotiation skills and the ability to lead effectively and resolve conflict within a matrix environment
- Ability to work with time constraints and adapt with changing situations
- Flexibility for limited travel may be required
- Experience using SAP procurement systems, related reporting applications, and SC tools (PRISM, APEX, BW, Exostar, SAMS, Supplier Insight, Kinaxis Rapid Response, etc.)
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes and related systems such as proposal support, subcontract management/ procurement, material program management, command media
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), the supplements to the FAR, and government contract procurement processes, and/or Contracts
- Knowledge of Integrated Product Development System, Earned Value Management System and Integrated Master Planning/Integrated Master Scheduling
- Demonstrated ability to influence key decision-makers
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Root cause analysis and corrective action implementation
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or related field
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.