Raytheon’s Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) business is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the activities for the Global Intelligence Solutions (GIS) Business Development Executive for Business Development located in Aurora, CO. This individual must have extensive experience supporting a senior executive. He/ she will be expected to demonstrate strong integrity, judgment, independence, organization and discretion.
The Business Development Executive Assistant will perform a wide variety of secretarial and clerical tasks in support of an assigned level of management. Sets up and maintains alphabetical, numerical and/or subject files. Will be responsible for coordinating all of the GIS mission area Gate Reviews. Interviews callers and makes proper referrals. Arranges meeting and appointment schedules. Arranges meetings and conferences. Receives, refers and answers electronic and hardcopy mail. Utilizes office software applications and other office tools and equipment. Composes reports, correspondence and memorandums. Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate spelling and grammar. Answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures. Checks for work correctness.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing general oversight for the daily activities of the Executive’s office;
- Managing the Executive’s calendar, phone, e-mail, travel and contacts within Lotus Notes;
- Receiving and screening communications including telephone calls and e-mail messages, and provide assistance using independent judgment to determine which require priority attentions; prioritize, channel, and facilitate communication from staff members, business partners and customers;
- Scheduling and coordinating logistical details for teleconference/ video teleconference meetings;
- Collecting and preparing materials for use in meetings and discussions;
- Composing and editing correspondence, PowerPoint presentations, reports and other related documents;
- Coordinating schedules of other Executives through collaboration, communication and partnership with other Executive Assistants; providing backup support to other Executive Assistants and Sr Executive Assistants as needed;
- Scheduling Gate Reviews with other Executives and GIS functional leadership team members
- Attending staff meetings, as required, take meeting notes and distribute to appropriate parties
- Preparing and processing expense reports;
- Organizing and archiving documentation, files and necessary communication for future access;
- Serving as liaison and point of contact for clients, consultants, and affiliate organizations;
- Answering questions and resolving or referring concerns by communicating proactively and demonstrating commitment to high quality service; and
- Completing other duties and special projects as assigned.
- 8+ years of experience primarily supporting an Executive leader.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to proactively anticipate and identify needs and expectations of department and integrate into work process
- Exercise mature judgment and ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Must be reliable, organized, flexible, detail oriented and prioritize effectively
- Adaptability to be able to work with associates and all levels of management
- Professional presence and phone/reception skills
- Experience with Outlook or a similar e-mail software.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Must possess and maintain a Top Secret SCI security clearance