Telecom Tech Support II (Job Number:441865)
SAIC is looking for a Telecom Tech Support II who:
- Deploys and/or moves telephones.
- Troubleshoots phone and call center issues.
- Is willing to travel between local sites.
- Is willing to work overtime that may be needed from time to time.
• Installs, troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains telecommunications equipment.
- Monitors, dispatches, and reroutes tickets within ticketing system.
• Provides and keeps current detailed documentation of processes.
- Works on special projects as assigned by manager.
- Coordinates and schedules vendor preventive maintenance.
- Maintains onsite telephony inventory.
- AA Degree in related discipline and one year related experience or, High School and two (2) years of related experience with relevant certification.
- Must understand call center environment and be able to support.
- Telephone programing experience.
• Service Now experience a plus.
Must be able to pass a California Department of Justice (DoJ) LiveScan background investigation and a detailed lifestyle law enforcement background interview.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 9, 2018, 6:45:22 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SANTA ANA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 75% of the time
Shift: Day Job