ARC-210 Radio Eng Tech NAVAIR Patuxent River, MD (Job Number:441829)
Candidate will provide engineering support to NAVAIR (PMA-209 TACCOM) to include:
- Systems integration - Offer engineering expertise specific to airborne communications systems; and witness hardware, software, and environmental certification testing conducted at production facility.
- Prepare/review documentation for programs and systems
- Meet with clients to determine system requirements
- Monitor and resolve issues with manufacturing, production, and testing of AN/ARC- 210 equipment
- Provides technical training support for ARC-210 Radio Operations. Must be able to conduct formal and informal ARC- 210 Training in all authorized modes, system maintenance, Mission Planning, and COMSEC key loading to a diverse audience such as operators and maintainers (Contractors, Military and GOV personnel)
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- AA Degree in related discipline and three (3) years related experience; Or, High School and five (5) years related experience with relavent certification.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Top Secret (TS)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- AA Degree in related discipline and three (3) years of Radio Engineering related experience; Or, High School and five (5) years Radio Engineering related experience with relevant certification.
- Familiarity with test and evaluation equipment is a plus. Must be able to interpret and work from schematics, drawings, manuals, handbooks and technical specifications.
- Experience with Crypto Key Management, key loaders, and EKMS key transfer practices Instructor experience a plus.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with high degree of professionalism, dependability, and able to operate in a team-oriented organization.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to interface with a variety of individuals.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 9, 2018, 10:27:30 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-CALIFORNIA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job