Aquisition Analyst (Job Number:441861)
SAIC has an opening for an Acquisition Specialist based at Webster Field, St. Inigoes, Maryland.
- Supports and drafts program milestone related documentation to ensure compliance with all aspects of the DoD and SECNAV 5000 series directives.
- Supports the development of program acquisition documentation such as Acquisition Plans (AP), Acquisition Strategy Reports (ASR), Procurement Initiation Document (PID), Statement of Work (SOW), funding documents, contract awards, agreements, and Acquisition Program Baseline Agreements (APBA).
- Assess program procedures, practices, philosophies, and documentation for compliance with specifications, contracts, and mission requirements.
- Attends, participates, supports, analyzes, provides input, develops, prepares and reports on briefs, point papers, reports, correspondence, meetings, conferences, and review boards.
- Utilizes business and technical methodologies to provide support of hardware, software and service acquisition and life cycle management for pre-award and post-award procurements and contract awards.
- Participates in meetings and supports specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS or BA degree in a Business, Management or another business-related discipline. An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; OR an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- At least three (3) years of experience related to systems acquisition, including logistics, research and development, configuration management or systems analysis/design.
- Demonstrated knowledge in one or more of the following areas: program management, systems engineering, system acquisition, financial management, test and evaluation or integrated logistics support.
- Demonstrated knowledge, and/or familiarity with the DoD and SECNAV 5000 acquisition series, Federal and DoD acquisition regulations and PPBE process.
- Has demonstrated knowledge in one or more of the following areas: system acquisition, acquisition documentation, configuration management, risk analysis and Government furnished equipment (GFE) or Government furnished information (GFI.)
- Candidates must be eligible for obtaining a secret level security clearance with the U.S. government prior to consideration.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background and credit checks.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 9, 2018, 12:59:25 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ST. INIGOES
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job