Configuration Data Analyst
Job ID: 460647BR
Date posted: Nov. 09, 2018
Description:At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
As a Configuration Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Providing data management support to the program for hardware, software, firmware, database and documentation deliverables
- Providing library services, ERB administration and shipment support for CDRL items and non-deliverable/program-related documents
- Customer interface and support
- Other potential tasks (as defined by the program) include: establishing a program directory structure, meeting support, metrics collection, Program Directive (PD) support, Action Item support and Document Control System support
- Performing routine duties under Configuration Management and Data Management Control
- Verifying incoming and outgoing secure program documentation between internal and external organizations
- Identifying, logging, storing, and tracking CDRL deliverable requirements documentation for program and subcontract line items and coordinates correspondence responses
- Performing configuration status accounting and verification audit functions, data analysis and reporting status of document management accounting
- Working with a geographically diverse employee population and with derivative document classification markings
- Providing liaison between the various directorates, verifying accuracy of data prior to and after delivery of documentation
- Processing classified documentation for destruction, handle CDRL documentation and Government/Contractor furnished information specific to FBM
- Managing data and information workflows using computerized data entry for internal/external transfers and follow up on tracer actions
- Keeping and reporting data submittal, schedule, and correspondence records for both classified and unclassified information
- Ensuring received and generated data contains all appropriate classification markings
Typically has 0 - 3 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Detail-oriented with an ability to manage priorities
for multiple tasks
- Good communications and organizational skills
- Working in a team environment
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret
- A self starter and be able to work in a face paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Developing process improvement initiatives.
- Customer/DCMA audits
- Experience coordinating Government and Contractor furnished Information (GFI/CFI)
- Configuration Status Accounting, and Verification and Audit practices
- Knowledge of and experience with flight vehicles, processes and products
- Configuration management planning, identification, control
- Knowledge of administered data repositories
- Excellent technical and procedural writing abilities
- Active Secret clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2