Engineering Release and BOM Management Engineer
Job ID: 459629BR
Date posted: Nov. 09, 2018
City: Fort Worth
Description:Provide engineering release services in support Integrated Fighter Group (IFG) Programs and Engineering Bill of Materials (BOM) management for F-35 aircraft and non-aircraft end items. Activities will include type version and model number assignment, initiate configuration feed down for new F-16 contracts, engineering release mainframe maintenance, and data extraction/manipulation. Provide technical expertise to program engineering and ensure proper execution of PM-4052.
Must be a US citizen. This position requires special access and will require a Secret security clearance and be able to obtain ACA and ITAR Clearances.
• Experience with Engineering drawings
• Experience with Product Data Manager (PDM) and/or TeamCenter
• Experience with change management processes
• Experience configuration management
• Familiar with PM-4052
• Familiar with DIMS/ECRS, EDMS, EDCS Livelink
• Experience with MPRS/EDFS/REA/PDDS and/or other mainframe applications
• Familiar with Aerosource
• F-16 experience
• F-35 experience
• Knowledge of Aircraft Manufacturing Sequencing
• Basic understanding of Computer Programming/Software coding (e.g. visual basic, java, etc…)
• Database and SQL Experience
• Familiar with CADData Net
• Understanding of proprietary information and data handling requirements
• Team player
• Excellent verbal and written skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Yes
Career Area: Miscellaneous Engineering
Clearance Level: Secret requiring an investigation within the last 5 years
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day