Subcontract Administrator Asc
Job ID: 459961BR
Date posted: Nov. 09, 2018
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Lockheed Martin is seeking a Subcontract Administrator Associate. The selected candidate will work with cross-functional teams in support critical missile defense programs focused on providing robust homeland security for our nation and allies. In addition, the candidate will support technology development programs including directed energy (laser technology) and other advanced weapon systems.
• Perform subcontract management duties in support of Missile Defense Programs, including direct and indirect material/service contracts.
• Proactively manage the complete procurement life-cycle for assigned items from identification/shaping of initial need, solicitation and review of offers, price analysis, order placement, delivery status and tracking hardware/SDRLs for assigned subcontracts through closure.
• Successful candidate must be a self-starter, goal oriented and able to interact with various program planning and subcontract personnel to ensure desired results.
• Resolve supplier performance issues and internal programmatic issues that may affect supplier performance.
• Remedy accounts payable /invoicing issues.
• Bachelors degree in a related discipline Supply Chain, Operations or Finance experience.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to meet program/customer needs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to adapt to change quickly is critical.
• Detail and process oriented.
• Supply chain management/procurement experience.
• Familiarity with SAP enterprise resource planning software.
• Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Procedures and government contracting.
• Proficient negotiation skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Purchasing/Procurement/Supply Chain
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2