Technical Specialist/ Admin (Job Number:441867)
SAIC is looking for a Technical Specialist responsible for:
- Aiding in the development, modification and evaluation of reports and provide IDE administrative type support within the Close Combat Weapon Systems Project Office.
- Provide support to management staff with tasks and requirements associated with developing documents, reports and data archiving.
- Candidate must be able to update databases and other Customer deliverables and documents to include archiving support to the Close Combat Weapon Systems, Systems Engineering Directorate.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years’ experience required, bachelors degree reduces experience requirement to 1 year.
- Proficient in data entry, data collection and distribution.
- Efficient in the use of Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient Defense Travel System.
- Candidate must have current secret clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 9, 2018, 1:15:25 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job