Network Admin (Job Number:441878)
Currently seeking an intermediate level Network Administrator in Huntsville, AL. The successful candidate should have a thorough knowledge of network architecture, design, implementation, and support. The candidate must be capable of working in both a team environment on enterprise projects and be capable of working independently to resolve technical issues.
- Install, configure and maintain WAN system hardware (switches, routers, firewalls, etc.) using primarily Cisco hardware Understand, implement, and properly maintain network security Understand network security devices and their output Understand network security applications and their output Understand the Army Certification and Accreditation Process Ensure system security in compliance with Army and customer policies Secure networks by developing network access controls and policies that align with DISA STIGs Monitor WAN utilization and ensure adequate bandwidth for applications Ensure equipment configuration data is backed up and available for restore Monitor network traffic for possible intrusions and unauthorized activity Integrate and manage enterprise tools sets such as Solarwinds suite of tools Apply firmware and software patches as required to hardware Perform other hardware and software tasks as assigned Provide Tier II and Tier III Service Desk support for network access issues Maintain all support documentation
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Cisco NXOS and its related hardware
- Cisco IOS and its related hardware
- Cisco ASA
- Cisco Wireless Infrastructure
- Cisco VoIP Infrastructure
Desired Technical Skills:
- PaloAlto Networks
- Linux skill a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems (or related field) and 2+ years network administration experience (equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree).
- Active Secret Security clearance.
- Active CISSP Certification or equivalent preferred.
- DoD 8570 IAT II Compliance Required
- Security + or equivalent required
- An acceptable Computing Environment certification.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 9, 2018, 2:36:43 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job