The Systems Engineering, Integration & Test (SEIT) Electronic Warfare (EW) Electronic Attack (EA) Systems Department requires an experienced Systems Engineer with proven experience in developing innovative solutions that meet war-fighter needs to support the EWS business area relating to EA and Electronic Support (ES) capability development. This Systems Engineer requires proven technological and customer communications experience suitable to define next generation Multi-Function Electronic Warfare (EW) capabilities. The candidate will have demonstrated ability to represent Raytheon to customers.
The SEIT engineering center ensures that customer needs are met by providing foundational EW capabilities throughout the entire system life cycle. For all programs, this includes establishment of a well-defined technical baseline, distinct system architectures, clear system requirements, thorough integration and test plans, and robust verification and validation. The SEIT works in partnership with the Software & Hardware design centers to ensure a cohesive and compliant solution baseline is not only established, but managed throughout the contract period of performance. **Position requires US Citizenship as candidate will be required to have a US Security Clearance day one of employment**
- Minimum 10 years related system integration and test experience
- Knowledge of EW/RF/Communication principles and system- and subsystem-level analysis methodologies
- Experience in EW/RF/Communication Systems design and development
- Demonstrated proficiency with modelling and simulation of radio, radar or EW systems and subsystems
- Experience in performing test and data analysis on radio, radar or EW systems
- Experience with HW & SW testing of radio, radar or EW systems and subsystems
- Demonstrated proficiency with general lab/test equipment and Microsoft Office tools
- Experience interfacing, communicating and presenting to project and program management
- Experience in proposal development and bidding
- Works independently
- Active DoD Secret clearance - Current in scope (5 year) background investigation
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to access to US only data systems
- Experience in EW Systems Engineering related to system design, integration and test
- Experience in EW Systems Engineering related to digital signal processing, waveform development, and receiver-exciter architectures
- Demonstrated ability to plan, schedule and manage engineering workloads and budgets
- Demonstrated ability to track system performance while balancing program risks and opportunities
- Advocate for application of systems engineering to product life cycle including test verticality, requirements development, flow, traceability, and allocation, functional analysis & decomposition, and system architecture.
- Demonstrated proficiency in requirements management using Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System (DOORS)
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance with investigation within five years
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Math or Systems Engineering from an ABET approved college or university.
Desired Education: Master’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Math or Systems Engineering from an ABET approved college or university.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment. 127754
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.