General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Receives and stores materials in a warehouse or storage facility.
1. Receives and stores materials in a warehouse or storage facility in an organized manner and convenient location for removal when needed.
2. Marks or tags articles as necessary for identification purposes.
3. Retrieves stored material when requested, transports it to the requester, and returns material to storage as required.
4. Develops and maintains effective warehouse storage practices that promote efficient storage, identification and retrieval.
5. Maintains warehouse and shipping records and may use automated warehouse management system.
6. May operate hand and power equipment, including forklift, for material handling.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
1-3 years of related warehouse experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.