The technical analyst will initiate new projects, plan, manage, and support the full lifecycle of those projects. The candidate will perform research and development of technical solutions for complex challenges. Support communications regarding project and perform technical guidance to field offices. Integrate and evaluate technology project to assure operational suitability. Coordinate technical requirements with key partners to progress projects. Provide support and consultation with mobile technology, including technical innovation. Ensure best security practices used when developing new projects. Travel on behalf of the client. Collaborate with Network Admins and Systems Admins to progress technical projects. Provide support and analysis to big data projects, and vulnerability assessment performed by technical team members.
Minimum Required Type of Skills and/or Experience:
5+ years of relevant experience
Strong Project Management Skills
Strong Communications Skills
3+ years of technology specific experience.
Desired types of Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Must have active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance
- General experience with operating systems: Linux, and Windows
- Experience and/or familiarity with Vmware, Virtualbox, or equivalent virtualization experience
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other systems engineers, network engineers, and developers
Knowledge of Information Assurance and Security is preferred
· Risk assessment procedures
· Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
· Security concepts related to VPN, proxy services technologies
· Practices and methods of IT strategy, enterprise architecture and security architecture
· Network security architecture development and definition
Required Education / Experience:
Degree in computer science, engineering, IT, or Information Security
(10+ years in the computer related field may be substituted for degree)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.