Project Analyst - Military veterans preferred
- In need of a detail oriented Project Analyst with good communication skills to support a small Operations and Maintenance software development program.
- Environment is dynamic and requires flexibility.
- Monitors project activities and maintains the project schedule.
- Responsible for keeping project management informed of contract compliance.
- Tracks and maintains a report for all project deliverables.
- Interfaces with internal and external personnel including project management, software testing, software development and client personnel to meet project objectives and perform problem solving.
- Quality Assurance (QA) review of all project deliverables (Enterprise Life Cycle (ELC) documentation, Monthly Status Report (MSR), Unified Work Request (UWR) Level of Effort (LOE) documents, Resolution Packages [Test Specification, Peer Review Form, Developer’s Checklist], Mock Screen Deliverable, Web Functional Specification (FSP) Deliverable, Meeting minutes, Project Schedule, KISAM Ticket Monthly Report, etc.)
- Modification of ACS FSPs to a standard format across all applications (ACSWeb, NLSWeb, ACSWeb Manager) which includes mainframe and web input.
- Maintenance of ACS ELC Documentation (SDSR, COH, SDP, STP, 508 Accessibility Package)
- Post all project deliverables to the IRS Share Drive, SAIC SharePoint and IRS Doc-IT Repository.
- Manages staff member government furnished equipment and maintains GFE Tracking Sheet.
- Prepares PM meeting materials (Agenda, Deliverable Tracking Sheet, Schedule, Meeting Minutes).
- Records minutes at project meetings.
- Reserves conference rooms for project meetings.
- Preparation of acknowledgement letters and acceptance letters
- Prepares developer support schedule and posts to team calendar.
- Manages mandatory contractor training.
- Maintains SAIC QCP and PMP for delivery on an annual basis.
- Participates in a weekly meeting with the ACS Web Project Manager to discuss administrative/QA status.
- Ability to facilitate dialog among team members regarding process improvement initiatives to produce a positive outcome.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Required Education and Experience:
Required Soft Skills:
- Attention to Details
- Managing deadlines
- Ability to correctly prioritize multiple duties
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Effective Collaboration, Team Coordination and Team Building
- Advocate of Process Discipline and Process improvement
- Creative Problem Solving
- Working knowledge of core CM processes and CMMI model
- Information Technology (IT) Technical Writing Proficiency
- Proficiency in IT Project Management practices
- Solid understanding of the SW Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with different SW Development methodologies including agile, incremental and waterfall methodologies
- Familiarity with IRS Enterprise Life Cycle
More Jobs For Veterans...