Raytheon Global Business Services (GBS) has an opening for a Facilities Manager position. Responsible for leading, managing, and maintaining all aspects of Facilities Operations and Maintenance, for the Raytheon Forest, MS site. The Facilities Manager will partner with the GBS Facilities Engineering, Planning, and Project Management shared services group within GBS Facilities & Real Estate, to ensure that design and construction activities are aligned with site level operations and maintenance standards and practices. In addition, the Facilities Manager will maintain strong working relationships with Business Unit partners/customers and GBS Facilities and Real Estate (F&RE) Directors/leads.
The position is accountable for leading a team of professional employees and suppliers in managing efficient and effective operations and maintenance, internal customer relationships, while driving customer satisfaction. The role supports Forest real estate strategies, design, and construction solutions.
This position requires significant interaction with site and GBS Facilities leadership, other Raytheon functional organizations including IT, Security, Environmental Health and Safety, internal customers, suppliers, and government compliance officials.
- Ensure that the day-to-day site operations and infrastructure are reliable, well maintained and are operating in accordance with Raytheon, Federal, State and local codes, and regulations, and internal policies
- Responsible for reporting site level key performance metrics
- Lead all aspects of Facilities Operations and Maintenance, customer focus, supplier management, critical infrastructure systems operations and maintenance in a high consequence environment
- Organizational and personnel development, operating and capital budget planning and forecasting, and execution, as well as quality and process improvement
- Responsible for ensuring that strategic execution of all facilities maintenance and infrastructure activities provide a safe, reliable work environment
- Responsible to support site audits and ensure compliance
- Effectively manage competing/conflicting stakeholder priorities
Minimum 10+ years of experience in Facilities, Real Estate, or Operations organization.
- Demonstrated financial management experience with a multi-million dollar budget
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse work group in a results oriented environment
- Previous leadership position in a fast paced, high consequence environment that included multiple organizations and contractors; including extensive experience building strong cross-functional teams with proven results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to include ability to interface with all levels of management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, MS Project, etc.)
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- This position may require moderate business travel, as needed
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export AuthorizationDesired Skills:
- Certified Facility Manager (CFM) or Facility Management Professional (FMP) certification from IFMA
- Knowledge and understanding of DOD and SCI Physical Security practices, Environmental Health & Safety/OHSA standards and Information Technology standards
- Knowledge of facility design and work management systems (AutoCad, CAFM, CMMS, BMS )
- Knowledge of Facilities Operations and Maintenance industry Best Practices
- Experience in Six Sigma and change management (RTN R6S Specialist qualification)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Facilities Management, or Business Administration or related discipline
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.