Administrative Services Support (Job Number:442080)
- Serves as the Administrative Support to the Low Earth Orbit System Program Office (LSPO), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Systems Acquisition Directorate at the National Reconnaissance Office.
- Tasks appropriate staff components when time of the essence, composes memoranda, and maintains working knowledge of all senior managers schedules within LSPO, SIGINT Directorate, and NRO.
- Responsible for overseeing correspondence processes, preparing and updating continually changing calendars, prioritizing and coordinating appointment and conference room requests, and arranging briefings and appropriate supporting material.
- Coordinates the development and updating of briefing books and technical presentations utilized by senior managers to brief and/or inform internal and external customers on program status, requirements, and satellite system health supporting national goals and objectives.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School
- 7+ years Microsoft Office (Outlook).
- 7+ yrs Administrative Assistance, 3-6 years NRO, 1-3 years NRO Information Services Portal (Gateway, eTrip, eBuy, TALON)
- TS/SCI wit Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 19, 2018, 4:30:54 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job