full-time employee contract
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in troubleshooting, inspecting, removal & replacement, repairs, PC-1, PC-2 and utility hydraulic systems
• Assist in troubleshooting, inspecting, removal & replacement, repairing actuators, lines and tubing
• Assist in troubleshooting, inspecting, removal & replacement, repairing canopies & radomes
• Assist in inspecting and servicing hydraulic systems: PC-1, PC-2, and Utility
• Document maintenance records and historical data files as required
• Assist in researching, ordering and receiving parts
• Perform OJT (On the Job Training) with assigned trainees as required
• Use hydraulic test stands and related AGE equipment
• High School diploma or equivalent and five to six years of related experience.
• 5 years’ experience with a minimum of 1 year as a 7 level on F-15 Aircraft, AFSC 2A6X5 or equivalent
• Knowledge of OJT and documentation
• Working knowledge of T.O.'s, maintenance manuals and IPB's (Portable Hydraulic Test Stands)
• Working knowledge about O.N. and I.M. level maintenance functions
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of "F-15 Maintainers" supporting flight operations, maintenance, and boasts an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. By applying to this opportunity you acknowledge that you have read the duties, qualifications, and requirements for the position and find that you qualify to be considered.