full-time employee contract
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform loading and unloading of munitions on F-15 aircraft
• Perform scheduled maintenance on F-15 launchers, gun system and all suspension equipment
• Troubleshoot armament system malfunctions and effect repairs
• Analyze wiring schematics and perform wire repairs
• Perform launch / recovery, arming and dearming procedures
• Use, repair & maintain Aerospace Ground Equipment
• Train RSAF personnel to the 5 and 7 skill level
• Maintain technical orders, publications, and RSAF training records
• High School Graduate, or higher education.
• F-15 weapons technician courses from the U.S. Air Force or equivalent studies
• Professional Specialty: F-15 Weapons
• Skill Level: 7, USAF AFSC 2W1X1 or equivalent
• Must have at least 5 years of directly related experience
Must be proficient in preparation and inspection of munitions for loading on F-15 aircraft
Must be proficient in performing scheduled maintenance on aircraft gun/launchers and bomb racks
Must be proficient in troubleshooting armament systems malfunctions and effecting repair
Must be proficient in aircraft launch / recovery and arming / safing operations
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of "F-15 Maintainers" supporting flight operations, maintenance, and boasts an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. By applying to this opportunity you acknowledge that you have read the duties, qualifications, and requirements for the position and find that you qualify to be considered.