full-time employee contract
ManTech is seeking an Open Source Analyst to support one of our most exciting programs which is located in Arlington, VA.
The ideal candidate will:
Provide analysis and research open source and Publicly Available Information (PAI) requirements through identification, collect, and aggregation of OSINT, media, social media, imagery, or other publicly available information.
• Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
• Collects and implements metadata tagging for both structured and unstructured customer intelligence content using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
• Provide support to worldwide information requirements through the identification, collection, and aggregation of OSINT, media, social media, gray literature, or other publicly available information using customer approved OSINT tools. Identify any products for dissemination and respond to Requests for Information (RFI)
• Advanced Social Network Analysis experience
• Understanding of the latest state-of-the-art Social Network techniques, methodologies and tools in support of multi-INT analysis products.
• Strong understanding of mainstream and global web applications (e.g. Facebook, lnstagram, VKontakte, Sino Weibe, Telegram, etc.).
Years Experience: 2-4, 5-8
Degree: Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Clearance: TS to start, TS/SCI desired