General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with company/customer system architecture standards.
The Account Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with mission partners to facilitate the adoption of Sponsor’s tools and services. The Account Manager identifies customer needs, assembles a cross-functional team to address those needs, and manages those activities through to completion. The Account Manager closely partners with mission partners to build a deep understanding of their mission space and determine the value customer systems and services can provide to their mission. The Account Manager works across teams and organizational lines to provide reliable, quality systems and services to mission partners.
-Introduce available tools and services to mission partners and their stakeholders
-Document mission partners’ needs
-Coordinate work of technical support teams to provide mission partners with appropriate and timely services
-Facilitate meetings and presentations with decision makers and support documentation efforts
-Identify and reach out to potential data owners and data stewards
-Must have experience working in a team of system and software engineers
-Ability to brief at all management levels
-Familiarity with the IC and it's components
1. Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs complex computer systems to process data.
2. Analyzes procedures and systems to refine their formulation and convert to programmable formats.
3. Writes or updates software specifications.
4. Creates logical data models based on functional requirements.
5. Performs quality assurance review of specifications for internal and external delivery.
6. Develops analytical tools for use in the design and redesign of systems.
7. Analyzes detail systems factors, including input and output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements, and reliability characteristics.
8. Coordinates with client to define problem, determine data availability, report requirements, and resolve system design problems.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
10. Serves as a technical team or task leader.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
10-15 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.