District of Columbia
SAIC is looking to hire an Asset Management Analyst to support HHS in Washington, DC.
• Assist in fulfilling and provisioning IT hardware, software, and associated services to end users.
• Support the federal Property Custodians in maintaining the property book, to include IT equipment, federal government employee credentials, audio-visual equipment, copiers, and office communications assets.
• Use Sunflower Asset Management System (SAMS) to manage property.
• Receive, inventory, transfer and excess equipment under the direction of the Property Custodian.
• Provide services directly supporting annual, periodic or cyclic inventories.
• Assist with purchasing, stocking and the delivery of IT equipment to Federal and Contractor staff within the National Capital Area (NCA) and to the end users nationwide.
• Coordinate the monitoring, purchasing, and transferring of stock of inventory on-hand in the NCA.
• Provide general administration support functions necessary to maintain oversight and reporting of Government- owned assets.
• Perform, monitor and coordinate physical supply-chain management activities related to the movement and storage of IT hardware, including but not limited to: printers, laptops, desktops, servers, routers, switches, video teleconference technology, wireless devices, and computer peripherals.
• Other duties as assigned in support of assisting in fulfilling and provisioning IT hardware, software, and associated services to end users.
Required Education & Experience:
• Advanced knowledge of network printing environments
• A+, Net+ desired
• HDI Certification(s)