General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Designs and develops instructional approaches and interactive courseware to meet training requirements.
1. Designs and develops instructional approaches and/or strategies to meet training requirements.
2. Conducts analysis of training requirements and media requirements.
3. Develops appropriate training objectives and test methods and designs instructionally valid training materials.
4. Ensures integrity of task analysis, training requirements, training hierarchies, instructional materials, and evaluation plans.
5. Designs and develops computer based training, web-based training, electronic performance support systems and other technology-based learning solutions.
6. Develops flow diagrams and story boards.
7. Designs instructionally sound lessons in a variety of delivery media.
8. Interacts with customer and subject matter experts to ensure technical accuracy of instructional content.
9. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced personnel.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of related instructional development experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
1. Bachelors Degree in Education or a related discipline. or equivelant training in instructional development
2. Masters Degree preferred.