Supervisor SR - CT - Military veterans preferred
C&J Energy (cjenergy.com)
Under direction of Operations Manager responsible for managing all aspects of Coiled Tubing Service
- Communicate and interact with the customer representative.
- Making or assisting in hiring decisions.
- Organizing crew members to perform the job.
- Ordering supplies required for the job.
- Make sure all equipment needed is inspected pre and post job.
- Direct the journey management of equipment being mobilized or demobilized.
- Direct the work of crew members.
- Supervising the job.
- Establishing safety measures and filling out the required safety paperwork for submission.
- Ensuring all necessary paperwork is filled out and submitted timely for billing and exposure hour tracking.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of the coiled tubing process as it pertains to C&J
- Knowledge and implementation of safety policies and required procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of all operations
- Knowledge of DOT drug and alcohol reasonable suspicion testing guidelines
- Pass the company's "Physical Functions Assessment"
Required Experience and Education
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 60 Months of Experience Required
- Complete CT 1 Basics Course
- Complete Crane Rigger/Signaler Course
- Complete CT 2 Fluid
- Complete CT 3 Nitrogen Pumping Course
- Complete CT 4 Coiled Tubing Operations Course
- Complete Supervisor 101 and 102
- NCCCO Crane Certification
- Wellcontrol Certification at the Supervisory Level
- Complete TOT NOV BOP and Packer Service Training
- Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel)
CDL Required: Yes
Required Travel: 50% - 75%
Number of Openings: 2
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Type of Position: Hourly
Position Status: Full Time
Additional Available Locations:
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
More Jobs For Veterans...