• Resolves technical problems and answers queries by telephone or self-service ticket in support of internal and/or outside customer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems.
• Diagnoses, identifies, isolates, and analyzes problems utilizing historical database records.
• May route calls to product line specialists, application, or system support specialists.
• Maintains and updates records and tracking databases.
• Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
• Associates Degree in related discipline and 3 years’ experience or High School diploma and 5 year’ experience.
• Candidates must be eligible for Public Trust Clearance.
• MS Windows and Office
• Active Directory
• CA Incident Management Tool
• Remote management experience
• Knowledge management
• Web support
• IT hardware technical troubleshooting repair