full-time employee contract
Currently, ManTech is seeking a Peoplesoft Finance Application Systems Developer to join our growing corporate IT department in Herndon, VA.
• Designs, develops, debugs, and maintains enhancements, configurations and customizations for PeopleSoft Finance 9.2.
• Participate and ensure development and implementation of finance system applications including programming, documentation, operational procedures and testing activities according to specifications. Review project plans, provide project estimates, and summarize project milestones for management reporting. Review business needs or issues as related to application systems and provide feedback and support.
• Provide production support, diagnosis and problem determination activities to resolve any technical problems that may occur. Participate in the on-going review and analysis of new functionality.
• Deliver status reports to management and technical solutions.
• Coordinate with other PS Developers follow like processes and standards.
• Performs other job-related functions as assigned.
Minimum 5-years' experience as PeopleSoft Finance Development resource in implementations, upgrades (bundles/PUMs) and support of PeopleSoft Finance solutions covering all major modules including:
• General Ledger
• Accounts Payable
• Asset Management (Inventory)/Fixed Assets
• Projects/Project Costing
• Strong implementation/upgrade skills and high level of business process knowledge of ERP: PeopleSoft Financials 9.1 or greater (preferred 9.2)
TECHNICAL SKILLS: Technical skills required: PeopleCode; Application Engine; CI; Integration Broker; Application Package;AWE - Approval Workflow Engine; SQR; SQL; Application Messaging; BI Publisher;Nvision; People Tools 8.5x or greater; Unix; Linux; Windows; Oracle 11g; 1-2 years Fluid experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
• Strong expertise in full life cycle implementations
• Experience in working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio
• Excellent communication, inter-personal presentation
• Self-motivated and willing to do what it takes to get the job done
• Team player with an ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• High degree of self-motivation to learn new methodologies that will enhance job performance
• Ability to work with Business Process Owners and Business Analysts to understand all requirements for each module supported in Finance
• Understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley
• Knowledge of Fluid technology