full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Principal System Engineer to join our team in the Marshall, VA. area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Performs as the highest-level technical expert, providing both internal and external consulting services.
• Works independently on advanced systems/software analysis projects.
• Develops and may conduct training programs.
• Remains current in operating systems/software analysis and technological developments/applications.
• Recommends future direction or projects to management.
• Provides expertise and direction in the development or modification of complex software programs to enhance an operating system.
• Experience in LAN/WAN and Encryption Device technologies and their underlying protocols
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Ability to follow and adhere to SDLC ISO 15288 development guidance
• Familiarity with NIST 800-53, A&A, ICD-503
• Attention to detail
• Organizational/Time management skills
• Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or related field) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.
• Travel 0-35%
• VCP 5 AND; MS 70-640 Cfg Active Directory or; MS 70-642 Cfg Net Infra or; MS 70-646 Svr Administrator
• IAT III: CISSP Preferred
An active and current TS/SCI clearance is required.