Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
ManTech is looking for an Enterprise Monitoring Administrator (EMA) to provide support for the Executive Office for Immigration Review. The candidate will support the execution of EOIR’s Enterprise Architecture strategy by providing support for daily operational needs as well as assist in the planning, engineering and execution of EOIR projects and initiatives. The candidate will also work closely with the system owners to define and implement systems alerts based on their requirements.
The FSS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Proven knowledge with supporting and troubleshooting equipment such as Cisco switches, Cisco and HP servers, UPS and circuits.
• Demonstrating a good balance of technical knowledge and customer support skills.
• Basic server administration and troubleshooting.
• Experience using network monitoring tools a plus.
• Primary responsibility is to serve on a Network Operations Center monitoring EOIR’s infrastructure, resolving outages and predictive failures and working with engineers on Tier III outages.
• Identifying, diagnosing, and resolving problems affecting network performance and escalate to higher tier support using time based and severity criteria.
• Recommending solutions to correct network trouble issues and faults.
• Validating problem descriptions and perform detailed problem diagnosis; track and update problems in trouble-ticketing system.
• Make decisions and take actions to prevent network interruptions and service degradation.
• Review alarm logs and alerts daily to ensure alarms are being properly addressed.
• Basic troubleshooting of site wide issues such as network slowness, printing issues, network quality issues.
• Providing technical and analytical support in determining the root cause of network problems and implement action plans based on policies and/or guidelines, and NOC departmental processes and procedures.
• Performing equipment diagnostics, follow vendor-troubleshooting procedures, and take corrective actions based on analytical results to ensure uninterrupted network service.Qualifications include:
• BA or BS (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related technical discipline.
• Proven experience in demonstrating a good balance of technical knowledge and customer support skills.
• Knowledge of monitoring tools such as What’s Up Gold and SCOM a plus.
• ITIL v3 Foundations Certification is desired.Security Requirements:
Ability to obtain a DOJ Public Trust