full-time employee contract
Join the ManTech Cyber Solutions Group and become an integral member of a diverse Cyber Range Services team. For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex national security problems. We are comprised of approximately 8,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base expands and diversifies, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
Provide network engineering services focusing on designing, configuring, and integrating network technologies into the CSR ecosystems. Provide network expertise for design and installation projects using standard technologies with a focus on network security. Comfortable leading discussions at the executive level.
• Interface with customers to collect and clarify requirements. May be considered a Lead.
• Manage network communications testing, installation, and support, including LAN/MAN/WAN systems
• Create and implement router and switch configurations
• Experience with all Cisco LAN, WAN and WLAN technologies, VPN, load balancers, firewalls, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, etc.
• Provides senior level Tier 3 network services for complex issues elevated from Tier 2 support groups. Identifies failing components.
• Identifies performance issues, interprets trends, and implements improvements.• Identify and diagnose problems affecting network performance using software and hardware tools
• Provide recommendations to enhance and improve network performance
• Perform a broad spectrum of system engineering design, integration, and implementation tasks and activities, including personnel, hardware, software, budget, facilities, and/or equipment
• DoD Secret level clearance
• Ability to obtain a DoD TS/SCI clearance/access
• At least 2 years of Cisco Routing/Switching configuration/diagnostic experience
• Familiarity with deploying and managing secure networks
• Hands-on experience in network design, engineering, monitoring, circuit provisioning, vendor management and troubleshooting
• Working knowledge of network features and protocols such as ie. spanning tree, TCP/IP V4/V6, SIP, ARP, CDP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, VTP, Etherchannel, 802.1Q trunking, MLS, HSRP, GLBP, VSS/VSL, QoS, Multicast, 802.11n/ac, IPsec, RADIUS/TACACS+, SNMP, NTP, and HTTPS, SSL.