Raytheon is looking for an experienced Material Program Manager (MPM) for programs located in Dallas / McKinney, Texas in support of the NTXO Product Line. You serve as the liaison between Supply Chain and the program IPT. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Creates, manages and executes material program strategy (MPS) and the material program plan (MPP) to ensure program competitiveness and performance from the front end of the business through contract closure.
- Provides comprehensive Supply Chain support for Gates 0-11 activities and ensures IPDP compliance for the programs and tailoring when applicable. Key activities typically include: financial management (i.e., EV, budgets, targets, working capital, material sales forecasts, etc.)
- Overall ownership of the supplier management process (i.e., Supplier Risk/Opportunity Management Plan, supplier performance, Small Business plan development and execution, metrics, international issues, develop/evaluate the MB/MW strategy, the Collaborative Agreement process, etc.), and communication of customer flow through requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc.
- Act as the Control Account Manager (CAM). Working at the front end of the business, the MPM identifies and secures Supply Chain resources to support the capture plan and manages the Supply Chain content of the proposal pipeline.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Supply Chain
- Experience with Supplier management and/or Subcontract management
- Experience with supply chain and related systems, procurement, MPR, receiving, cost estimating, and finance
- Experience translating customer terms and conditions into supplier requirements and reviewing statements of work for completeness and conformance to program requirements
- Experience in managing technical requirements to a schedule and budget
- Experience making presentations (verbal and/or written) to key stakeholders
- Experience interfacing with all levels of internal management
- Negotiation experience
- Experience working in an Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Working knowledge of PRISM/SAP
- Raytheon or similar Six Sigma Specialist
- Strong leadership ability
- Able to coordinate strategies and manage tactical execution
- Advanced problem solving experience
- The ability to obtain a security clearance
BA in Business Management, Engineering Management, Industrial Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering-General or Industrial, or Operations 128355
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.