Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Administrative Specialist. The successful candidate will support the current and evolving Strategic Systems Engineering Services (SSES) efforts for the Systems, Simulation, Software, and Integration (S3I) Directorate customer. S3I, within the US Army Aviation and Missile Research, Development and Engineering Center (AMRDEC) has development and support responsibilities for many weapon systems, related support systems, and associated enhancements. The Strategic Systems domain includes activities for Combatant Commanders (COCOMs), Agencies, and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) efforts. The candidate will conduct daily duties at the S3I Directorate, Redstone Arsenal, AL.
The candidate provides assistance to maintain SSES Field Engineering operations tempo, distributed planning, and compartmentalized tasking. The desired candidate has strong familiarity of the inner workings of the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) flight test community including its current organizational structure, leadership (from the 4-letter offices on up), processes, and inter-organizational nuances.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Mission Area Program Management administration functions
• Program Engineering administrative functions
• Worldwide deployed engineering communications coordination
• Support to information requests and E-taskers
• Calendar coordination and synchronization
• Non-technical documentation
• Travel coordination
• Other duties as assigned
The desired candidate is a self-starter, able to operate with minimal supervision. This position reports programmatically to the SSES Lead Program Engineer.
• Minimum 10 years of experience administering for engineering technical teams
• Proven ability to coordinate across multiple functions, including Program Management, Engineering, Quality and Mission Assurance, Supply Chain, Finance, Contracts, Human Resources, and Talent Acquisition
• Ability to gather, collect, record, track and verify data and information from multiple sources
• Ability to compile, review and analyze data
• Ability to use software in support of functional areas
• Ability to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work across multiple mission areas at all levels confidently
• Strong interpersonal skills and reporting practices
• Active Secret or above security clearance
• Ability to design processes that enhance work flow
• Ability to generate and provide data and information relating to functional unit processes and procedures
• Experience supporting geographically dispersed teams
• Experience interacting directly with DoD and Non-DoD customers
• Experience in large system integration, services, and development programs
• Applicants must have a minimum of high school diploma, secondary school or equivalent with 10 years of experience
This position requires a U.S. Person 128422
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.