General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization. Manages worldwide travel booking, and documentation for customers. Provides superior customer service including assistance with forms, last minute changes, and advice on rules and regulations as needed. The successful candidate will be a member of a small team of experienced professionals with a semi-flexible, standard schedule.
1. Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization to include travel planning and coordination.
2. May perform tasks relative to the control of company and/or government property assigned to the organization.
3. Experience with booking travel for government personnel, and using travel services to include personal travel documents and approvals.
4. May maintain financial databases, analyze data, and develop reports.
5. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced administrative staff, and may have supervisory responsibility.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
8-10 years of related administrative and analytical experience.
The successful candidate will be working on a small team, and handle over 200 requests within a one month period.
Option to travel infrequently, once per month or less to CONUS locations for 1-2 days.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.