full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer orientation Principal Network Engineer to join our team in the Marshall, VA. area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited
• Recommend, conduct new technology, future concepts research and analysis
•Interoperability of systems and services with mission partners
• Design and document secure/non-secure Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services
• Design and document secure Video Teleconferencing (VTC) solutions
• Integrate voice, video and jabber solutions for interoperability
• Review site design packages from the Site Design team for technical accuracy
• Research and recommend to the Configuration Management (CM) Boards new or replacement models of hardware or software to support the engineering roadmap
• Provide information to the life cycle team for hardware that is reaching end of sale or support
• Incoordination with the IASE, validate all designs against required security controls to maintain the Authority to Operate of each enclave
• Create, review and update technical documentation in support of Integration projects
• Provide full implementation documentation and templates for all phases of deployment sustainment of network equipment and services
• Provide engineering support to the NOC and l&S teams as needed
• Must attain and maintain DODI 8570.lM/8140.01 IAT Level II compliance
• Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or related field) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.
• IAT II: Security + CE
An active and current TS/SCI clearance is required.