full-time employee contract
Join the ManTech Cyber Solutions Group and become an integral member of a diverse Cyber Range Services team. For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex national security problems. We are comprised of approximately 8,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base expands and diversifies, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
The ideal candidate will become part of the Network and Systems Engineering Team that supports the DoD Cyber Security Range (CSR) and the Marine Corps Cyber Range (MCCR). Duties will include:
• Test software applications in various environments (e.g., Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android, iOS), and verify software integration with web services and custom hardware technologies.
• Validate software requirements through functional, usability, performance, security, stress, compatibility, internationalization, ad-hoc, and regression tests.
• Apply analytical and problem solving skills to clarify user stories and determine appropriate testing scenarios to validate the iterative development of products against functional and technical specifications.
• Develop, maintain and execute test plans and procedures for software systems.
• Communicate and track issues discovered during testing and work directly with team toward issue resolutions. Ensure solutions meet customer requirements.
• Work closely with development teams to define product functionality.
• Participate in test case reviews and provide feedback.
• Configure hardware and software test equipment as required for the test environment and assist with troubleshooting issues.
• Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
• Provide solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
At least 6 years of experience with the following:
• Windows, Linux operating systems
• Developing complex scripts to support testing efforts
• Automated testing tools and processes to deploy automated test tools in support of testing to achieve the capture of test data
• Formal testing processes and procedures utilized by industry and DoD test agencies such as Army Test & Evaluation Command (ATEC), Marine Corps Operational Test & Evaluation Activity (MCOTEA), and Commander Operational Test & Evaluation Force (COTF)
• Build and deploy test environments to achieve test objectives
• Develop Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP)
• Test plans in support test execution
• Ability to conduct analysis of data collected of a system under test and develop analysis products for delivery to clients
• Ability to work with development teams to derive test requirements
• Familiarity with testing tools and their application
• Familiarity with traffic generation tools to assist in stress testing systems and applications