Integrated Product Team Lead - Microelectronics
Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) Engineering has an opening for an Integrated Product Team Lead in our Microelectronics Engineering Technology department focusing on development phase programs utilizing compound semiconductor devices, Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuits (MMICs), and RF Modules. Product applications span radar, communications, and directed energy systems for a variety of defense industry customers. Responsibilities include managing multiple technology development programs ranging from $30K to $5M in total value, as well as working with the IDS program offices to create proposals for new opportunities. There is significant opportunity for enterprise-wide collaboration in this position.
This role requires daily interaction with other cross-business teams to meet program goals and objectives will driving on-time and on-budget performance. These groups include design and test engineering, operations execution team, production control, quality, finance, and the program management offices.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience with technical project management
- Working knowledge of semiconductor design, fabrication, or testing
- Existing or ability to obtain secret clearance
- B.S./B.A. in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics
Keywords: IPT Lead, Program Management, BOE, EVMS, microelectronics, RF Modules, Hardware Development, Project Lead, Technical managementThis position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.What’s YOUR Mission?Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- Proven track record managing technology development programs in the area of microelectronics
- Understanding of semiconductor manufacturing processes
- Experience managing RF Module product development programs
- Experience in proposal development and creation of basis of estimates / cost justifications
- Experience in program startup and execution
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- High computer literacy and with confidence and skill working with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Good interpersonal skills to manage tasks that bridge engineering, supply chain, finance, business development, and customer relations
- M.S. in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics or M.B.A.
- Ability to achieve IDS certification for Basis of Estimate (BOE) development in order to create proposal cost volumes
- Ability to achieve IDS certifications for Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and Program Management (PM) Level 6 (IPT lead)
- Experience in Program Management (PM) using Earned Value Management System (EVMS) techniques
Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
- Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.