Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Texas? Then join our Raytheon team of smart people solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy. Our new Cityline facility in Richardson, TX has many amenities that make work and life balance. On site we have a 24 hour fitness facility, a health center, a massage therapist, relaxation rooms, a mother’s room, an upscale cafeteria, a learning center, collaboration rooms, fun space that includes a foosball and pool table, and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Popcorn Thursdays, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedules, are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Cityline.
Plus there are a lot of trendy area restaurants and shopping within blocks of our site with shuttle service to help you get there!
If you have the technical knowledge in software engineering and system development (DevOps, Cloud, or Cybersecurity) and the desire to learn and grow in a company with over 60,000 global employees, then Raytheon is worth the time to explore.
Candidate must be US Citizen as this role will require the ability to obtain a TS/SCI Security Clearance.
Note: Candidates with a current TS/SCI Security Clearance or higher are eligible for a $20,000 sign on bonus if the clearance is confirmed and the candidate is hired by Raytheon
Raytheon is seeking a talented and passionate Test Architect (TA) to join our DevOps Transformation team. As a test architect, you will be responsible for supporting our team and programs in their journey to adopt DevOps and Agile methodologies as a new way of working. You will be accountable for teaching others how to apply Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) and Business Driven Development (BDD) and to architect the test automation and the test strategy. You will also be expected to influence the mission application architecture to support that strategy. A successful DevOps test architect works across the entire product lifecycle: Proposal, Development, Integration, and Formal Sell-Off.
• Define the test automation process and deliverables across the system development life cycle for software, firmware and hardware
• Provide hands-on test automation support in DevOps dojo environments, working side-by-side with integrators and testers to teach them ATDD and test automation strategies.
• Architect test automation and environments which efficiently and effectively utilize models, simulations, test beds, prototypes, and full-scale Engineering Development Models (EDMs) to satisfy development and environmental/qualification objectives and to satisfy an appropriate affordable solution for production.
• Identify data collection and test environment needs for implementing the test strategy.
• Identify non-functional validation needs and define related test approaches.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance and US Citizenship required.
• Minimum of 10 years of integration and test experience
• Ability to develop and deliver test architecture and test automation training material
• Knowledge of industry practices with focus on ATDD, Agile, DevOps, environments and test automation
• Working knowledge of Agile/DevOps tools such as Jira, Agile Central (Rally), or HP ALM
• Ability to collaborate within an integrated cross-disciplinary team that includes solution architects, pipeline architects, systems engineers and developers
• Experience in software development, deployment automation and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
• Experience testing Cloud Solutions, Infrastructure, and in Virtualized environments
• 10 years of experience with automated test definition tools like Cucumber/Gherkin or FitNesse
• 10 years of experience developing test architecture and designing automating tests on enterprise software products and systems.
• Hands on experience in preparing test strategies and plans.
• Experience leading test case design to provide efficient optimal coverage with minimal duplication
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• DevOps Certified
• Model Based Testing experience
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 10+ Years of experience with a B.S. /B.A. in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.